Saturday, April 17, 2010

A quick and easy way to update your hairstyle...



I have been in a hair rut and knew that I wanted a change. I thought about lightening the color or getting highlights but decided that the damage it will do to my tresses and the maintenance is too much for me to deal with. I had about 2 inches taken off the length and that was a good start, that simple cut made me feel great! But I needed more, so I decided to get bangin'! Lol! I got bangs! A small change that makes such a difference. We all need a change sometimes. They don't have to be huge changes, just tweak things every few weeks to stay fresh and fabulous. It doesn't even have to be a hair cut, for instance if you part your hair in the middle change it up every few days by doing a deep side part, or if you part your hair to one side simply try the other side or a middle part (middle parts are usually flattering on most face shapes, it frames the face making it look younger) If you always wear your hair down, try putting it in a ponytail or back and off your face in a pretty clip.