Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Brisk Blue

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRY fast dry nail color is by far the best polish formula and application that I've ever come across. I tried to take a photo of the brush but it just didn't work out. Here's why I prefer it over O.P.I and China Glaze, (not so much ESSIE, I will alway love ESSIE) O.k. first of all  it's fast drying, it's long lasting, (my manicures have been lasting for 5 days without any chipping or peeling.) the brush tip is curved to fit the cuticle, after all our cuticles are curved so why do all polishes have a straight, blunt cut brush? The wand is flat and thick so it actually feeds the brush product while you paint so you don't have to dip so many times. Sally Hansen is brilliant. They obviously put a lot of thought into the formula, color choices, packaging and applicator. I am one very satisfied costumer.  Give it a try and share your thoughts with me!