Thursday, July 28, 2011

An amazing oil wicking facial mask for Oily/Combination skin!




Okay, so about two months ago I was on the hunt for a good mask to purify my skin. I have very oily skin, large pores and have a tendency to break out at any given moment. I went to Ulta and searched for what seemed like an hour. I couldn't find anything that remotely came close to what I was looking for. Feeling defeated, I went to check out, (I bought a Revlon Curling iron that I hate, a crappy face wash that I will never repurchase and some Palmer's Coco butter) While at the register I thought I might as well ask the clerk if she had any ideas.  She showed me this C Booth Deep Cleansing Volcanic Clay Mask. I read the print on the tube, smelled the product, then decided to give it a try. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! I'm addicted to this stuff! It feels so good, smells fresh and leaves the skin feeling super clean and slightly tingly. The C Booth mask literally wicks the oil right out of your pores. It's dark grey when you apply it, then dries to a light grey, THEN...it starts to turn dark grey again as it sucks the oil out of your pores. You can see it happen right before your eyes! It's like, well, magical. Ha! 

Here's what the product claims:  Volcanic mud has high concentration of trace & essential elements that cleanse deeply, absorb impurities, control excess oil while detoxifying skin to its very depths with all the gunk gone, skin absorbs moisture more efficiently. This special mud tightens crater-size pores too, leaving skin feeling unbelievably soft and radiant. 

Here's what I claim: Yay Verily! Agreed! This product actually really does what it says!!! I love it! In fact, I'm going to put some on right now. Needless to say that I will definitely be re-purchasing. I recommend this product to anyone who struggles with a greasy face (like me). You won't be disappointed. 



Yours truly, 
Little Mrs. Middleton