Monday, October 24, 2011

Estee Lauder gift with purchase Fall 2011

Estee Lauder is having their Fall Gift with Purchase at Nordstrom. It's only a $35 purchase and you get this beautiful gift! I really just wanted the make up bag but I've been wearing everything in this gift. The colors are perfect for fall and I don't have a lip combo like this in my make up collection. It's beautiful when you wear the lipstick, liner and gloss together. I purchased the Double Matte face powder and the Double Wear Stay in place eyeshadow base.

In My Gift:

Burgandy cosmetic bag
eyeshadow quad with sepia sand, ivory slipper, chocolate bliss, and hot cinnamon
Pure Color lipstick in Autumn Shimmer
Wired Copper lipgloss
Chocolate lip liner
Sumptuous Mascara in black
Advanced night repair

There is also a cool pallete gwp that has plum eyeshadows and a coral lip combo.
Go get yours while supplies last! And if you do, let me know what colors you chose and what you think. 

xoxo,
Mrs. Middleton
This is what it looks like on. :)