Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Desert Essence Organic Nourishing Coconut for dry hair and skin

Since my hair is very thick and naturally curly, it's also super dry and if not cared for properly, can get brittle and dull looking. I'm always on the look out for hydrating hair care. While at Whole Foods this last April, I picked up this nourishing coconut shampoo and conditioner for dry hair. I have dry skin from the neck down so I decided to give the coconut hand and body lotion for dry skin a try as well.
The Desert Essence shampoo and conditioner I am thoroughly pleased with. The smell is like an island getaway (that's not overpowering at all) and the hydration is superb with out the weigh down and build up. I have re-purchased twice since then. I LOVE IT! It's really nice to find something that works great and is healthy for you to boot.  The hand and body lotion smelled great and would be great for someone with normal skin, but my dry body skin just needs more moisture than this could offer.  I did use it all up but did not re-purchase. However I did notice on the site that there are several body lotions and creams. I'm tempted to give it another go around. Perhaps because there is one that's pink and super girly :) I noticed on their website you can save 30% on bath and body products. There's free shipping and samples with an order over $50. We all love samples and free shipping right? Also, you can enter to win a Fall giveaway! If I order from there website I will be sure to do another review. 
What are some of your favorite products for hydration and moisture? 

xoxo,
Andrea Middleton