Wednesday, November 14, 2012

He's here! He's Here!

Giving birth was the most exciting, scary, crazy, painful, emotional, empowering, enlightening, (did I mention painful?) event of my life! Our first born, Oliver Franklin Middleton was born 2 weeks early on November 3rd, 2012.
I may do a labor and delivery story with my husband on my youtube channel soon. (when we can find the time to sit down and film together) Until then, I'll be trying to post on here as frequent as possible. I have so many ideas and with a new baby, so little time to get things done! It's funny how I thought that I would be more productive on maternity leave. LOL Oh how naive I was! :)
I hope you all are enjoying the fall weather. Stay warm and cozy. I'll talk to you real soon.
 
*muah*
-Mrs. Middleton
 


No comments:

Post a Comment