Friday, November 30, 2012

Tiarra Sorte Photography...

I have a great friend named Tiarra. She's inspiring. She's kind enough to laugh at all my jokes and happens to have an adorable, contagious giggle. I love her. She's taken some great pictures for me since she's not only my friend, but also an incredible photographer. If you live in the Seattle area and are needing some memories captured in a creative, beautiful & unique way...contact Tiarra Sorte Photography. Don't forget to tell her I sent ya. Click here to see some photos that she took of my brand new Oliver. And here to visit her blog.

beauty.

 
It's a great time to get some holiday/winter/Christmas photos taken and Tiarra may still have some slots available for her mini sessions. 
 
 
 
Here's to Merry memories and a very Merry Christmas!
Love,
Mrs. Middleton


No comments:

Post a Comment