Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring Fling!

Spring is finally here and I'm so excited! Seattle is finally seeing some sunny days, and although they are  far and few between it's much appreciated none the less. :) I had a play date with my MAC buddy Jacob from work. We went shopping for spring clothes! I chose to wear light colors on my face and body. I did a neutral lid with bronze liner and lots of mascara and for my lips a pop of pink. Here are some pics...

 Face: Laura Mercier silk creme foundation in Cashew Beige (I've been using self tanner)
                    MAC Care Blend Powder in Meduim
                    Guerlan bronzer No. 2
                    Shiseido Peach blush
                    Bare Essentials Pure Radiance (highlight)
                    
Eyes: Shiseido eyeshadow trio BR209
         Too Faced duo in Lovey Dovey (brown as liner)
         Loreal Voluminous mascara in Black
         
Lips: MAC Trimmed in Pink lip liner (limited edition)
        Maybelline Moisture Lipstick in Windsor Rose

We went Shopping at Nordstrom and I went a little crazy...I'll post some pictures soon of my favorite ensemble so stay tuned. I hope you all are enjoying the May flowers! Happy Spring!